M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:redfaced:I need some help. I installed a Stebel in my headlight nacelle. To do this I too off the side covers, tank, radiator covers, neck covers. When I put it all back together I ended up with a fastener left over. I know I have seen it before and cannot remember where it goes. It is about 2" across, round, plastic with a tiny philips head screw in the center but overall it resembles the plastic push connectors. It is just larger. Where does this thing go?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:redfaced:I need some help. I installed a Stebel in my headlight nacelle. To do this I too off the side covers, tank, radiator covers, neck covers. When I put it all back together I ended up with a fastener left over. I know I have seen it before and cannot remember where it goes. It is about 2" across, round, plastic with a tiny philips head screw in the center but overall it resembles the plastic push connectors. It is just larger. Where does this thing go?
It sounds like the plastic connector at the bottom of the radiator cowling cover.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

I could be wrong because its been a while since I removed it but I think your talking about the piece bottom center just above the central bracket. "Middle top of #7 "

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are indeed wise! That was it! Thanks a bunch for the assist!:bigthumbsup:

BTW, I too have a Greyhound (and two Whippets). I just love your photo!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You are indeed wise! That was it! Thanks a bunch for the assist!:bigthumbsup:

BTW, I too have a Greyhound (and two Whippets). I just love your photo!
Glad I can help !! Yea, I adopted Bella from Greyhound Pets of America about 3 years ago. I've had several dogs in my life but Bella is a real character and I often take her on my many business trips. Did I mention brindle is the fastest color. :joke:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

This is my "Pack" of Rabbit slayers. This is why I want the Greyhound filter covers from Ducks!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

This is my "Pack" of Rabbit slayers. This is why I want the Greyhound filter covers from Ducks!
Wow your dogs are beautiful !! We would like another Greyhound but we all ready have a Lab and another little mutt. Threes plenty for now. I'm on a business trip right now but due home tonight. I plan on taking some photos of my bike with the new DUCKS Greyhound covers installed which I will post. Heres a photo of my Grey !

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Wow your dogs are beautiful !! We would like another Greyhound but we all ready have a Lab and another little mutt. Threes plenty for now. I'm on a business trip right now but due home tonight. I plan on taking some photos of my bike with the new DUCKS Greyhound covers installed which I will post. Heres a photo of my Grey !
My wife's family used to raise greyhounds, and they had a whippet that was an awesome pet. I think that is one of the few dogs that she wouldn't mind getting since it would remind her of her times with her grandma.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife's family used to raise greyhounds, and they had a whippet that was an awesome pet. I think that is one of the few dogs that she wouldn't mind getting since it would remind her of her times with her grandma.
My home will never be without a Whippet again. Can't go wrong with a Whippie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts