M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 109 for about a month now and I had a ton of questions about it as I bought it used and its a monster. You know the irritating noob questions that you guys have been asked a thousand times before :)

I am lucky enough to live near Rudeboy109 and he sent me a PM saying he would answer my questions and to call him, so I did. We hit it off like a couple of life long friends.

We met a few days ago at a restaurant and had lunch, a good lunch at that. It felt really good riding up on my 9 and there glittering in the sunshine was another beautiful 9, his 9 is black with blue flecks in the paint, it looks great in the sunlight. Wouldn't you know it, his bike makes the same exact ticking noise that mine does, amen brothers! What a relief that was, it is the fuel injectors just as I was told. There is nothing more reassuring then comparing your bike with a fellow 9er. Plus all the stares from passersby, I felt like I was part of something honorable and noble, maybe its just me but it was cool.

During lunch he took the time to walk me through the bike, the road, safety, the cagers, what not to do and loads of other information I had no idea about. He is very knowledgeable about the technical aspects of bikes as well riding tips, tricks and techniques. He lives close by and offered to help me with my 9 if I needed it and well.. I do. My only tool is a metric allen wrench :/

After lunch we took a short ride and there is just something cool about being with another 9. There was a scooter behind us when we pulled up to the light and I felt sorry for him :). Anyways we bumped fists from adjoining lanes and went our separate ways, but man that was fun!

Thank you Rudeboy109, I am lucky to have a friend such as you! I can only hope that other M109 riders have people like Rudeboy109 near them. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
met jacksuncke he is as cool as his bike

Rock & Roll, on meeting you I ride with many and I always say that, I can blow that bike away, but with Jacksuncle bike, i'll never say that again. Riding next to him is like a Ferrari next to a Ferrari thank you friend

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I know the feeling. I have a guy I'd call a friend on this site. SquareRounder has helped me before, didn't know me from a can of paint other than on this site and he invited me to his house to show me a few things. And is ready to help me again.

This site is more than I could have asked for:bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.