M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just showed up today. :D Guess I need to find out if they are ready to be placed in the store. They look great, just need a better model. ::) :redfaced: Hey it was a self portait, what can I say. :D

My OCC look. :dontknow: :D :redfaced:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cattman said:
:D :joke: Looks like ya forgot the Grecian for your stash. ;) Mines worse. :D :redfaced:
Hey, I rather turn grey than turn loose. ;) I is what I is. :D :doorag:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
OK, there's no way I can let my Mom see this thread.... See was at my house visiting her granddaughters, the wife and I. I was on here looking around, she walked up behind me and saw a picture of you Lamont, and her question to me was "Oooh who is that? He's sooo good looking" I was like, Mom! I don't need to hear my 54 year old mother get excited over a dude! LMAO. I thought it was pretty funny at the time though.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
silveRRocket said:
OK, there's no way I can let my Mom see this thread.... See was at my house visiting her granddaughters, the wife and I. I was on here looking around, she walked up behind me and saw a picture of you Lamont, and her question to me was "Oooh who is that? He's sooo good looking" I was like, Mom! I don't need to hear my 54 year old mother get excited over a dude! LMAO. I thought it was pretty funny at the time though.
She needs :redfaced: :joke: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts