M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for your generosity!
Lora and I both appreciate it very much.
These guys all gave me stuff at the VA meet.

Thanks Tiny71 for the leather jacket!

CMHGUY for the LED lights. I finally got a controller and put them on.

BIG WEDGE for the skullcap.

And John for the license plate frame. You guys all are great!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Thats what the brotherhood is all about...Kudos to the above mentioned :bigthumbsup:
:agree: All those mentioned are great guys. Glad you made it to the meet too bro, and hope to see you again next year.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I sure do like that Skull cap:doorag:. Where can I find one?

·
Registered
259 Posts
anybody know of any of these "meets" in Texas? i love the brotherhood of everyone on this site but unfortunately dont have the time to ride cross country right now...:-\

·
Registered
735 Posts
anybody know of any of these "meets" in Texas? i love the brotherhood of everyone on this site but unfortunately dont have the time to ride cross country right now...:-\
Sounds like you just nominated yourself head of the Texas 9 meet. Might be up to you to make it happen! We just had a one-day Meet & Greet here in Central Georgia this past weekend. Even had a few folks from neighboring states drop in on us. (shouts out to T-BUD & JDawg fm NC, Biscuitpimp, ninjanut and rcharles from TN)

·
Registered
91 Posts
You welcome Glad to have rode with you and lora and can not wait untill next year hope your trip out west was good.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You welcome Glad to have rode with you and lora and can not wait untill next year hope your trip out west was good.
Looking forward to next year already. Thinking about trailering down though.

Kayla and I had a great time in Colorado!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts