M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up my new 109 today and rode it 135 miles home..and I have to say is WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

I told my wife I would look like the Joker for the next couple of weeks this smile is so big. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Congrats. Better make your 600 mile service appointment for later in the week. :p

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats man. perry, to this day i walk out there and admire it from time to time.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Check on it in the Garage, :eek: unless he's like me :D i can set up in bed and see mine on the porch no more that 12 feet from me,I even widen the door so i could get it on and off the porch without bumping the mirrors :D

the screen door was mounted to 4x4's on each side the one that the latch hooked on i removed and had enough room to form a one foot wide piece out of treated 2x4's this is hinged and has a sliding bolt on the top and bottom when latched the screen closes against it,I just open the screen unlatch the piece i made and swing it open,plenty of room and looks factory if i say so my self :D ,Girlfiend was really impressed

so if you don't have a garage to put it in maybe this will work for you also :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Congrats on getting the newest and fastest color and you will check on it a lot,just like a commercial I want to ride I want to ride!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
VINNIE1209 said:
Congrats on getting the newest and fastest color and you will check on it a lot,just like a commercial I want to ride I want to ride!! :bigthumbsup:
.... wasn't that a Honda commercial?? 8)

·
Registered
443 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm sure there is a consensus here . .  we don't get to see a lot of red ones . .

:nopic:

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :welcome: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
My original plan was to park mine in my Mother in law's garage 1/4 mile away since my 2 car garage is full. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't been able to part with it yet to take it over there. Needless to say one of the cars has lost its space in the garage.........Oh well. I still stick my head out there just to look from time to time.

Enjoy it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Send you a dollar.....nope....Just went to the garage once and that was to remove the last badge.

And pics will come over the weekend.

Rode it to work today and when I came out tonight there was about 25-30 people gathered around it...all wanting to know what it was and how big was it? And my 600 mile appointment is scheduled for Friday... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Billiards77 said:
Send you a dollar.....nope....Just went to the garage once and that was to remove the last badge.

And pics will come over the weekend.

Rode it to work today and when I came out tonight there was about 25-30 people gathered around it...all wanting to know what it was and how big was it? And my 600 mile appointment is scheduled for Friday... :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup: I saw a red one on the show room floor today. Looks real good in person. Enjoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts