M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shes at the shop. They put her together yesterday, and i will either have her tonight, or tomorrow. Preferably tonight if my buddy would call me back. If not, then i will definitely get it tomorrow. I cant wait. She is a beauty. Black, and chrome. They threw in the billet inspection plate. I guess it was a throw in. I never seen one before... As i said, i cant wait. Im droolin over here....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I saw my baby today...

It seriously lays out a pucker factor like its cool. So much power even when im in 5th going 70 its still got roll on power. I love it. I dont regret trading my bike for this thing whatsoever. I cant wait to get some more miles on her. I think im gonna leave school early tonight just to get a bit more riding time on her. I gotta get this rear and front tire scrubbed in. 8)

·
Registered
890 Posts
07black109 said:
It seriously lays out a pucker factor like its cool. So much power even when im in 5th going 70 its still got roll on power. I love it. I dont regret trading my bike for this thing whatsoever. I cant wait to get some more miles on her. I think im gonna leave school early tonight just to get a bit more riding time on her. I gotta get this rear and front tire scrubbed in. 8)
In 5th going 70 :eek:...hahahahha...mmore like 3rd going 105...man RIDE that thing! :D :welcome: :joke:

Enjoy... they sell pharmacuticals for the cramps in your jaws from the grinning :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im not about going 100 plus. Im about cruising, and enjoying the ride safely. If i want to go that fast, im going to the track where it belongs. Not on the highway with a 700 pound machine. I am taking it easy on her because its a different bike to me. Im learning it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yep, I did exactly the same thing! ::) Or so I told the cop with 155 miles on the odometer about an hour and a half from the dealership! :eek:

(did I mention I picked it up with only 1 mile on the odo?) mmmm.... kay... maybe I was going a bit over the speed limit.. darn touchy throttle! :D :D

G

·
DaltonH said:
Yep, I did exactly the same thing!  ::) Or so I told the cop with 155 miles on the odometer about an hour and a half from the dealership!  :eek:

(did I mention I picked it up with only 1 mile on the odo?)Â mmmm.... kay... maybe I was going a bit over the speed limit.. darn touchy throttle! :D :D
:a20: I can see that happening to me already!!! I am going to buy a radar detector tomorrow for the follow up car to flash me when it goes off... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts