M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably the only knucklehead to order aftermarket parts for a bike that I haven't even got yet !!!! Tried to pick one up last week but the dealer was being a little loco so know I'm gonna make a 3 dealer run on Sat. Found an 06 Silver, 06 Burple and 2 07 Red bikes. The parts I got sitting here already are a JSD3, Kuryakin Ellipse mirrors and a Stebel airhorn. I'm just waiting for the Switchblade pegs, ISO Grips and Throttle Boss, Rear Caliper Cover, and a Cycle House Side mount Lic Plate to arrive . Now to give Jason a buzz and get the lowerin bones ordered !!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sounds to me like you've been pulled into the "Wide Side"...can't say it will pass... :welcome:

Only six posts too...hummmmm...bet you've been lurkin a while :evil:..(evil laughter) :evil:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
:welcome: that is ok we all have it bad to a point mine been in the shop for a week and i get it tomorrow and i cant wait

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I have been "lurkin" for the past couple of weeks :D It's the reason I've ordered the parts. Alotta great advice here !!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to the group! Don't feel bad, I've known women who went out and bought a whole room full of little furniture and little tiny clothes before they even had a kid. I don't see what the difference is. :dontknow:

·
Registered
665 Posts
There's nothing like stocking up on parts ahead of time. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
775 Posts
watch takin' these guys advice; they'll have sneaking into your neighbors garage to mod his bike when you run outta things to do to yours lol :evil:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome, get those parts then when you do get the bike you will have it the way you want it from day one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Dragon
If your gonna order the lowering bones from Jason i suggest you hurry and do so because there has been talk that his is only producing up to batch 10 and i believe he is on batch 8 or 9 already. just an FYI

G

·
Lamonster said:
We have guys one this board with over 400 post that don't even have a 109. :DÂ :welcome:
Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis? In my best Arnold (Different Strokes) voice

Are you talking about me???
:joke: :bigthumbsup: :welcome:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts