M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:edit::edit: i bought a dun e3 250, had the wife take it to town and let the stealership mount it (MISTAKE) i get home from work excited to put the baby back together. i grab the tire and notice a scuff in the rim...hmmm.then i flipped the tire:edit::edit: 5 more scuffs and a BIG gouge, IN THE RIM. called and they said i needed to bring it in and not put it on the bike. 45 min drive and walk inside, the new kid grabs it and runs off with not a word. zero cust. serv. no sorry, barely was spoken to. finely the owner came around and was PISSED, he took a tire off a show room bike and tried to get me to walk out with it. he argued with me that the stock tire is a 250 so they didnt need to swap my tire for me (B.S.) finally the mech. said i was right!!! then 1 hour later i saw the owner again (hiding in his office) and asked for compensation, give me a FREE SYNTHETIC oil change and i will be "content" said he needed to think about it!!!!!!!(did i mention he was PISSED) 15 min later i sent a worker to talk to him and 5 min later he came back and said it was ok.
soooo WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! new free rim and a free synthetic oil change, all it cost was time frustration and shear heartache!

STEALERSHIPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:edit::edit::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey, at least this one owned up to their crap..... I'm sure there are TONS of stories not with the same positive outcome. You're right.... Pain in the [email protected]#$ but paid off. :)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
you took it easy on them, if I had to drive 45 min (one way) then spend an hour + waiting............ while they tried to blow smoke up your ass

you did end up with your 250 right ?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep after arguing!!:bigthumbsup: it makes me happy:drool:, nice tight fit... advice for people moving to a 250, be patient and work slow, it will go! the owner looked like he was gonna cry, cuz the new kid has cost him alot of money, another worker asked him how much he was gonna let him lose b4 canning him (the kid wasted his $ paying for mc school if he cant even change a tire:cus:) oh well all is good, cant bust chops too bad, and i got what i wanted......i like playing "I WIN"

·
Registered
973 Posts
i wouldnt be getting them to do your "free" oil change lol.

they will probably ufck something up on it.
:agree:That is exactly what I was thinking. I would have felt better walking out with some sort of accessory or merchandise in hand, and then would not be returning!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:agree: if they can't mount a tire without jacking up your wheel, i wouldn't let them change my worst enemy's motorcycle oil. :eek:

·
Registered
744 Posts
i wouldnt be getting them to do your "free" oil change lol.

they will probably ufck something up on it.
:agree:Its just like pissing off the cook at a restaurant and sending your food back for him/her to correct your order. Mmmm, mmm, good.

·
Registered
264 Posts
:agree:
I itchbed about a pizza once, the new one arrived and tasted a bit like spit....:dontknow:....maybe another dealer would do better...just thinking out loud

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my cousins uncle is the head mech. there but it was his day off. he is the only one i will let work on it now. i trust him cuz ive known him since i was a baby and have ridden with him for years. so i trust him!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts