M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I FINALLY get my free jacket from suzuki. I ordered a 4x....thet sent me a 3x!!! :swear: Words cannot describe how pissed I am right now!! 4x prolly wouldnt fit me anyways...but at least I would know to get my hopes up or not for the 5x. So...I'm gunna give this to my girlfriend to wear on the ride this weekend and try to find something else for myself by friday!! Someone at Suzuki needs to get their head outta their ass!!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I feel your pain. I've got a 4x on order too and I know it won't fit. I'm sure neither would a 5x. What do you do when your short and stumpy, 5' 6 1/2" and 270lbs. Yeah yeah, I know the obvious answer so you can save your key tapping. There's no jackets made out there for guys like me, 44" waist and 30" arms.

Now I've depressed myself. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
ok...you got me beat.

I'm 5'8", ~225 pounds. MOST of my extra baggage is right around the middle. Large jackets fit great...except they won't close around the gut. XL jackets...are about 2-3 inches too long in the arms.

I think I'm just gonna lose weight...maybe I'll get faster times at the dragstrip. :evil:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
wildwolf said:
ok...you got me beat.

I'm 5'8", ~225 pounds. MOST of my extra baggage is right around the middle. Large jackets fit great...except they won't close around the gut. XL jackets...are about 2-3 inches too long in the arms.

I think I'm just gonna lose weight...maybe I'll get faster times at the dragstrip. :evil:
Heck. I've gained 10 more pounds since I bought the 109. I ride in all my available time so I'm exercising even less now. Plus I'm old and slow!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Jazz man I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the jacket wont fit. We are about the same size and I ende up giving mine to my brother....who is smaller than me by a good bit and it fit him. They obviously had none of us "Full-Figured " guys in mind when they made the jackets. Somebody needs to tell them that FAT GUYS ride too.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Bullie said:
Jazz man I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the jacket wont fit. We are about the same size and I ende up giving mine to my brother....who is smaller than me by a good bit and it fit him. They obviously had none of us "Full-Figured " guys in mind when they made the jackets. Somebody needs to tell them that FAT GUYS ride too.
We should start a company marketing to gus like us. I sure see plenty of us out there riding. FGRT. Fat Guys Ride Too! I like it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah, I had a very hard time finding a jacket to fit 6'2" 370+ but found a textile mesh from first gear in 5X, and a leather jacket from JAmmin Leather in 6X. Though the reality is, I NEED to lose some weight. :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
6'1", 250 lbs., and the 2XL fit fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I am just going to let my girl rock this 3xl jacket that these morons sent me!! It's a little big on her but she wants it "so we match when I get my 5xl!!" :redfaced: OH GARSH!! What ever makes her happy...right??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts