M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't get too excited, though.....I went with the Roadhouse slip-ons. I just really like the look of the stock pipes but would like a bit more sound and shaving some weight is a plus,too. They are on backorder right now....ETA first week in July . Here is a video of my quiet stockers...will post my new pipes once I get them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey bobbymac, is that door trim on the lower part of you radiator? I'm wondering why you only did the lower half? I like it though.

I thought about the RH slip-ons myself because I like the stock pipes but I ended up getting the V&H Big Shots....wifey suprised me for my birthday!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats!! Your journeys under the overpass's will never be the same. :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You will be very happy with them! I have been running them and they have the best sound in my opinion. They keep the stock look and from now on crack the throttle and everyone will hear you! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
You will be very happy with them! I have been running them and they have the best sound in my opinion. They keep the stock look and from now on crack the throttle and everyone will hear you! :bigthumbsup:
I also like the look of the factory exaust but interested in the slip-ons, do you have a pic of them on the bike. Thanks.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Bobby, those are some of my favorite pipes. seapup has them on his bike and they sound and look great. I think you'll really like them.

Bike looks fantastic too, as usual. If it weren't for the ride pictures I'd swear it never gets moved. It's just too clean. :D

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey bobbymac, is that door trim on the lower part of you radiator? I'm wondering why you only did the lower half? I like it though.
Yes it is. I like the look better stopping it just about even with the front fender....helps keep that low look.

They keep the stock look and from now on crack the throttle and everyone will hear you! :bigthumbsup:
Good because right now, Lucky's bike definitely drowns mine out....is this thing on? :D

I also like the look of the factory exaust but interested in the slip-ons, do you have a pic of them on the bike. Thanks.
These are pics of Seapup's bike:

Does this mean your keeping the beast?
For sure.....she's paid for. Hopefully the added sound will "encourage" me to ride her more. For some reason I keep gravitating towards my GSXR every time I go out to the garage! :doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts