M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After following this forum for several weeks and reading everything you guys had to say, I just couldn't wait any longer to get my 109.   On Friday I picked up the last silver '06 left at any of the area dealers.   I've only had time to put about 180 miles on it, but so far I couldn't be happier.  I've had a permanent smile on my face for days now  :D   I own an '06 Boulevard C50 as well (in silver).  It's a great bike and I'm going to hang onto it for my wife to ride, but I'm loving the power and the crowd-stopping good looks of my new 109. 

I'm really impressed with this forum, and I look forward to doing some of the mods that I've seen mentioned here, starting with cleaning up the license plate and light crap hanging off the rear fender.  I'll share photos as I go along.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:welcome: Great pick on the color :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Congratulations on the new bike. Make yourself at home here and be sure to check out the how-to section. I will certainly help with all those mods you're planning. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Excellent choice of color, recently found out that silver is the fastest!! :D Don' let anyone tell you different. :bigthumbsup: Congratulations on the purchase.

·
Registered
443 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :clap2: You will soon develop the same sickness we all share, 109itous! It's a great sickness though, with no known cure! :joke:

·
Registered
890 Posts
veezer said:
:welcome: :welcome: :clap2: You will soon develop the same sickness we all share, 109itous! It's a great sickness though, with no known cure! :joke:
What he said...only known treatment is plenty of ride time with interspersed answering of the question "what is that". Oh and intermittant KILLS! (stay away from crouch rockets...hahah).

Enjoy
Devilish

·
Registered
131 Posts
:welcome: :clap2: Welcome to the family! :beer2: :welcome:

Soon you will be found altering your appearance, bending forward, loosing hair, drooling with red eyes around the bike, always repeating:
"My treasure! My treasure! NOONE will take it away from me!"

Or you will hear your wifes voice from a distance: "Honey, if you would rub me as much as you rub that bike, I would be a walking orgasm!"
and your tranceful reply will be "Chrome it... and I will rub it!"

·
Registered
443 Posts
Spankster said:
:welcome:

Silver is the fastest!!!
 Silver is actually a Burple one that someone did a bad chrome job :joke: :p :hot: :a20: :clap2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad to see that I picked the fastest color :bigthumbsup:. It was the fastest out of the dealerships anyway! By the time I got ready to buy on last week, the dealers that still had a silver were few and far between. As soon as I found mine I jumped at it (after begging my wife's permission). She only allowed it because I gave her our "old" '06 boulevard C50. She calls my new 109 a "sissy bike" because it doesn't have the full retro fenders and looks too much like a sport bike, but I love it...so I guess that's all that matters.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts