M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sledzep01 said:
Whats that gadget in the middle picture??

Sledzep
baldylatino is correct---- It is a Sansdisc MP3 player- holds 150 downloaded songs, with FM radio $50 from radio shack. Along with the flat pillow-like speakers inside the helmet ($20) (they DON'T go inside your ears and are super comfortable) it is the best $70 I ever spent. I keep it clipped to the tank bag so I can adjust the music (if needed) whenever I stop.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
toneout said:
How do you think I knew it was you on Sunday? That bright yellow helmet from your avatar!!!
toneout,

Thats the whole idea, high visibility saves bikers lives !!!

Great meeting you that day, and hearing that pipe from JR, see you on Friday at Daytona, let us know if your riding Interstate 4 around 1000 hours.

·
Registered
355 Posts
All I have to say is that BLACK bike sure is pretty but dang it looks slow. Silver would be just a blur on the page!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bullie,

You should know what they say... ;)

Once you go Black..... :evil:

·
Registered
775 Posts
nice looking helmet; shoie is real nice.  just don't think i could wear that much yellow.  maybe throw some orange in there somewhere.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
walker said:
nice looking helmet; shoie is real nice. just don't think i could wear that much yellow. maybe throw some orange in there somewhere.
walker,

This is a great orange jacket I got from Bikeweek at Daytona one year, only trouble is no armor in it. But super high viz. :duck:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Bullie said:
All I have to say is that BLACK bike sure is pretty but dang it looks slow. Silver would be just a blur on the page!! :D :D
Now you know the fastest documented 109's are Black! Just ask Lamont or JR! 8) :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
M109LOVER said:
baldylatino is correct---- It is a Sansdisc MP3 player- holds 150 downloaded songs, with FM radio $50 from radio shack. Along with the flat pillow-like speakers inside the helmet ($20) (they DON'T go inside your ears and are super comfortable) it is the best $70 I ever spent. I keep it clipped to the tank bag so I can adjust the music (if needed) whenever I stop.
I had never seen one of those. I bought my wife an Ipod a year or 2 ago and recently won one of those video Ipods. I will have to check into the flat speakers at radio shack!

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sledzep01 said:
I had never seen one of those. I bought my wife an Ipod a year or 2 ago and recently won one of those video Ipods. I will have to check into the flat speakers at radio shack!

Sledzep
Sledzep,

I lost the link but I got the speakers on Ebay,. Ruben had a link to them.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Navy Guy said:
wow! that is a real helmet.
:eek:
Navyguy,

My buddy told me he can see me coming a mile away with that bright yellow helmet ( I keep it nice and shiny too with turtle wax) ......

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Different topic,same garage-Is that 2 ''Zappers'' in the garage,or is the Camaro a V/6? :D :evil: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zookmon said:
Different topic,same garage-Is that 2 ''Zappers'' in the garage,or is the Camaro a V/6? :D :evil: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Good eye,

It's a 1995 with a v6 and a 5 speed. The convertible is fun in the sun :hot: :hot: :hot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts