M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a worthless post . We have 7 days str8 of rain here in N.C. I HATE THE RAIN..ok i feel a little better now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Got caught in the rain on Monday on I-95 in VA :eek: , I was soaking wet when I got home. I gonna hit my weather man in the head with a hammer! :joke: Just kidding. :joke:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Raining hard in East TN right now and I have a Rune Rally on Sat. and a VTX Rally on Mon. to go to. Hope it quits by then. ::)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey all it could be worse, I live in Highlands County Florida. Ernesto came right over us yesterday and dropped around 10" of rain and the forecast is more rain right through the weekend.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
clone1008 said:
Hey all it could be worse, I live in Highlands County Florida. Ernesto came right over us yesterday and dropped around 10" of rain and the forecast is more rain right through the weekend.
Dude, love your avatar! Those commercials always make me laugh my arse off! :bigthumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I feel your pain Bro   :(   Down here in New Orleans we have had everything from daily showers to downpours for a couple of weeks now  :mad:  And man, has it been hot - 95+ degrees and humidity!  But, finally as of today the skies are clear and the forecast all the way through the weekend is clear skies and cooler temperatures and less humidity  :bigthumbsup:  I'm going to be riding everyday  :doorag:  except for Saturday since I'm going to go to the LSU opener  :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Just found a big leak in my house. :eek: Looks like the roof has a bad spot that decided to show up today but it hasn't quit raining long enough for me to take a look at it. :verymad:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lamonster said:
Just found a big leak in my house. :eek: Looks like the roof has a bad spot that decided to show up today but it hasn't quit raining long enough for me to take a look at it. :verymad:
Bummer.

I'm expecting Ernesto to head noth-by-north-east as the week ends/weekend continues and I expect it won't affect east TN/west NC much at all.

That's my story...and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Lamonster said:
Do the florida fix!!!! blue tarp it!! :joke: :D

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Lamonster said:
deck shoes, Gor-Tex & a tube of Henry's #208 wet patch roof cement.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The last rain I saw was white and I was skiing it waist deep! Since then Sunshine everyday with maybe two or three hours this summer when a thundershower passed through for a few minutes.
Gotta Love Tahoe!!

But come end of Oct the bike will be put away as snow will be on the ground until April at least. Sometimes Oct and Nov can be riding weather as long as we can get off the hill.

G

·
Lamonster said:
Roof is leaking, pool is just about over flowing and the driveway is starting to flood. :eek:

Ok I guess its time for the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers to come out :-D. I'm in Seattle Wash this week and its wonderful :p, too bad I didn't bring my bike :verymad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I feel your pain. I bought my 109 two weeks ago it was better than an Indian rain dance. Here in Missouri we've had a drought all summer and have been on restricted water use where I live. Ever since I got the bike it's rained almost every day. Go figure. It's like when I was 8 yr old and got my first BB gun for x-mas and it was to bleeping cold out to go shoot it! This all happens for a reason, Right? :confused:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
chief2400 said:
I feel your pain. I bought my 109 two weeks ago it was better than an Indian rain dance. Here in Missouri we've had a drought all summer and have been on restricted water use where I live. Ever since I got the bike it's rained almost every day. Go figure. It's like when I was 8 yr old and got my first BB gun for x-mas and it was to bleeping cold out to go shoot it! This all happens for a reason, Right? :confused:
Chief2400,

Where do you live in MO? I live in the STL area. By the way, it has been a little wet, cold & overcast lately! :doorag:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts