M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold the last M109 part I had for sale. A guy PM'ed me a month ago and asked if I still had the part for sale. I told him I did and he said he had a friend that needed the part. His friend called me and we worked out a deal that he was going to send me a money order in the mail. Well three weeks went by and no money order ever showed up. A second guy PM'ed me and had the paypal funds in my account that day. So needless to say #2 is getting the part. I can hear it now the first guy will say I didn't give him enough time and that I'm a no good SOB (I am but that is besides the point). I am a firm believer that talk is cheep and money talks. Congrats #2!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
3 weeks goes by and you don't hear or see anything from #1? Sounds like #1 is a piece of #2. I would have done the same thing you did. Don't feel bad (if you do). Congrats to (person) #2.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Lets review.... how long does it take to go get a money order from ANY store, put a stamp on it, and mail it. Then, how long from east coast to west coast by regular mail? 1 week tops and with a couple days of buffer, he had his chance. If he says anything....tell him to screw off and show him this post. :bigthumbsup: Tell him he should have been a bigger man and contacted you to explain the delay. That is what a courteous person would have done.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Lets review.... how long does it take to go get a money order from ANY store, put a stamp on it, and mail it. Then, how long from east coast to west coast by regular mail? 1 week tops and with a couple days of buffer, he had his chance. If he says anything....tell him to screw off and show him this post. :bigthumbsup: Tell him he should have been a bigger man and contacted you to explain the delay. That is what a courteous person would have done.
sounds like a certain #1 and a smoker, LOL DO the same...........

·
Registered
285 Posts
You did the right thing. You shouldnt have to hold up funds you can invest in something else. If Person #1 really wanted it, he would already have it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
3 weeks goes by and you don't hear or see anything from #1? Sounds like #1 is a piece of #2. I would have done the same thing you did. Don't feel bad (if you do). Congrats to (person) #2.
Ha! #1 is a piece of #2! I like that!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
What??? You sold it??? I told you I was sending the payment, we had a deal. I was going to send it tomorrow. It is just a rough time, my wife left me, my truck broke, and my dog died.

I'm sure that is how the conversation will go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts