M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause I have installed my first mod (sorry for the crappy pic, but just got it on and its dark):

Ill get a better pic this weekend. Actually a Galfer Wave rear rotor was the first mod but was more necessity than desire (doesnt count to me). My clutch cable clutch broke last sunday too, so hadnt been on the bike for nearly a week (exaggerating but :dontknow: felt like 2 weeks). Now Im back on it and it is a :edit: beast. Idle is very mellow, but barely touch the throttle and its like an explosion :drool:. They look very tight and clean, very happy with my first mod :a18:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up next will be de-beavering and vertical mount licsense.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats :bigthumbsup: Are those Cobra Dragsters?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats :bigthumbsup: Are those Cobra Dragsters?
After making such a big deal about my first mod I guess I forgot to say to say what they were, just excited i guess :D. They are Dragsters yes.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
One of my first mods , nobody cares , even went across the border
like that , I had both front and back reflectors in back sack in case
some wise US cop buged me for that.
I :edit:ING TOOK THEM OFF GUYS.......:edit:

:joke:

Weird what a difference it makes with reflectors off. I had wanted to strip em off since I got it, just never got around to it. I cant wait to get ahold of that beaver (uh huh huh uh huh) with my tool (huhuhuhuhuhuhuh)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got some pictures in the daylight. Bike is a little dirty from riding on wet roads the other night. See, no more reflectors :doorag:.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.