M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
+1. one sweet bike. something looks different about those foot controls. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
i like the intakes they have on that bike... first pic i have seen with someone sitting on it... wish i could stretch my legs like that when i ride my M... ::)

khrome

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
khrome13 said:
i like the intakes they have on that bike... first pic i have seen with someone sitting on it... wish i could stretch my legs like that when i ride my M... ::)

khrome
Yeah... the intakes look super mean!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Good gawd I need those pipes! Until now, I hadn't seen aftermarket pipes I liked. These are kick arse!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Pricey is an understatement. I kinda cringed when I saw the $955 price tag. That said......I still want 'em.

I will, however, wait just a bit longer for some other options to emerge and let the competitive pricing begin. Right now, it seems to me we're a captive audience. Hopefully that will change in time.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
NastyBoy said:
Pricey is an understatement. I kinda cringed when I saw the $955 price tag.Â
That was my reaction too............and add another $100 if you want the heat sheilds :eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago, will install same day :D will let u all know if it was worth the cost. Doesnt seem to bad to me considering its a complete application.

G

·
JMAC said:
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago, will install same day :DÂ will let u all know if it was worth the cost. Doesnt seem to bad to me considering its a complete application.
A Sound clip would be mighty nice of you! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
JMAC, when you get 'em, please give us the low-down. I'm sure many of us will be waiting anxiously for your comments.

Did you order the heat shields as well?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
now that i seen that intake on this bike and the cobra one, i'm begining to think the cobra one might not of been fake.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah... I got confused on the two... I thought they were the same bike... These are the Intakes I dig:

Secondly... Anyone know if the bike at the very top of this thread is for sale??

G

·
WIZARD said:
Yeah... I got confused on the two... I thought they were the same bike... These are the Intakes I dig:

Secondly... Anyone know if the bike at the very top of this thread is for sale??
They are FAKE, this is the Sammy Hagar Bike that he bought from Cobra. Do a search, Lamont has a photo with his fingers sticking through ithe intake.

TAZ

PS Lamont has a real Air kit and the Thunder MFG will be out in two weeks or so.

NOT a dream or a wish the real McCoy.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
JMAC said:
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago, will install same day :DÂ will let u all know if it was worth the cost. Doesnt seem to bad to me considering its a complete application.
i notice those pipes come complete with a fuel processor kit. any word on your install?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts