M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats because I just made it 20 minutes ago. It covers the rear brake resavoir area ,it's hard to photo it because it reflects everything else and turns invisable!
Before so you don't have to go look at your bike.

The cover.

Ok what do you think ? Another fix for the bling junkie?Gregg

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey by the way, did you ever get any of those painted covers made for the open area above the pipe?
I hope to have some done in a week or so I will be in touch as soon as I get them back from the powdercoater. Gregg

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i have 10 of them

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
That's really nice for those who like chrome. Me, I'm trying to remove as much chrome as I can from my bike...LOL... Yes, forgive me...I'm backwards.

You did a really good job on that cover though! You should be proud.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's really nice for those who like chrome. Me, I'm trying to remove as much chrome as I can from my bike...LOL... Yes, forgive me...I'm backwards.

You did a really good job on that cover though! You should be proud.
Well I might have somthing you want then . I am going to have 20 of my engine covers made and powder coated semi gloss black. That is what silver horse is talking about these will be a lot cheaper than the polished stainless ones. Gregg

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Looks great Gregg, but I'd hate to try and keep that thing polished. I've taken my exhaust off just to clean that plastic cover over the master cylinder.

Great work though. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe I will have some at the Vegas meet,Gregg

·
Registered
800 Posts
It would be nice to see in person all of the Vendors products and creativity there in Vegas.. It so much better to get a Bird-eye view of the product on someone bike and to be able to purchase on site... I hope everbody brings some samples to the Vegas meet maybe even have some raffle/drawings or gift give aways....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts