M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here are just some of the pics from the nights during MotoGP at Indy. They give us, bikers, the run of downtown. The city really gets behind this. The mile long shut down of the city is crazy and bikes line far left/right and doubled up down the middle for the whole distance. Alot going on to keep you busy. Then I came accross this little bike right across the street from where we were all parked. Simply amazing!

This where it gets a bit interesting. On a totally aftermarket aliminum frame, single sided swingarm, and ready to race!

Yes, you may have missed it, but this is where things got totally stupid in the power area. Yes, it was turbo'd. Here is a better shot! Enjoy!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I always loved cbx's. The amount of power them bikes put out for there time was unbelievable.

·
Registered
198 Posts
theres actually a guy here in omaha who has one of those 6's slammed into a ducati frame with the singe sided swingarm and the 6 pipes coming out from under the seat... looks awesome with that big motor hanging off the front of the frame with ducati red paint everywhere

ill try to find a pic of it

·
Registered
198 Posts
this one is pretty sweet too

heres the one in town!! i didnt remember it correctly... or it was a different bike, either way

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump for the viewers!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Now that is one awesome CBX. It looks like pretty much everything was hand made for it, frame and all. And I was thinking it would have to be loud as chit until you pointed out the turbo. Sweet!

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
Former CBX owner, twice, and no I have not seen anything like that one yet. Quite wicked looking, and original.:bigthumbsup:

Also a member of the ICOA (International CBX Owners Association), and that is not on their website. Hmmmmmmm??

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:agree:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts