M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now running this on ebay and will be selling this paint set. I will reclear it before shipping if you are interested let me know. I will work with members on the board and change the add if you want me to end it early for you. I am taking orders and scheduling people now for custom designs. I am trying to work this so I can rotate the paint sets I have based on the upcoming jobs and the stock colors I will be receiving. If you want me to use your set it may delay the turn around time but I can still use the extra 109 I have for layout purposes.

If you have questions send me an email [email protected] not a pm or just give me a call 813-671-8640 Robert. Here is the link to the listing on ebay. I sent everyone that I had received pm's from an a message with my email address and asked them to contact me that way. It is easier to build a file of our conversations on email and make sure I don't lose track of you. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300011185827

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so how come 75% of the people who want to paint have silver bikes. They don't want to change the silver just add to it. I thought the black bikes would be the first to jump at paint???

G

·
vtxoak said:
so how come 75% of the people who want to paint have silver bikes. They don't want to change the silver just add to it. I thought the black bikes would be the first to jump at paint???
I bought black because I like black. The only forseeable change might be some pinstripes or something. Silver needs to paint. They are slower and know it. :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MDBlvd109 said:
Hey vtx

Did you get my email yesterday? Just checking to make sure i sent it to the right place.

MDBLVD109
I received a lot of emails but can't track them by our screen name, need your real name. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
vtxoak said:
Mine was blurple, as was my VTX 1800C that I had for 4 years before this, so I just re-painted mine candy black cherry. Check it out in another thread. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlackCherry said:
Mine was blurple, as was my VTX 1800C that I had for 4 years before this, so I just re-painted mine candy black cherry. Check it out in another thread. :doorag:
It looks great love the color. I think I need to raise my prices for graphics jobs. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
vtxoak said:
It looks great love the color. I think I need to raise my prices for graphics jobs. :eek: :eek:
Maybe you might have too , but personaly I wouldn't have paid that much for a single color paint job but thats just my .02Â ;) Maybe I'm just a cheap a$$ :p and it helps having friends in the right places :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts