M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my **SUPER FAST RED 9** Friday. I've been reading all of the treads about the bike and it's a GREAT RIDE. Now looking for pipes and a windshield (I've been a cruiser rider). Any thoughts ?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome!! 

Oh yeah, unless you post a picture of that bad puppy, you'll probably lose about 20 hp by your first service.

LET'S SEE A PICTURE OF IT!!!  :bigthumbsup:

G

·
There's another guy on here from Midwest City....ya'all need to hook up and ride! CBX something or another is his name.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Oh yeah, unless you post a picture of that bad puppy, you'll probably lose about 20 hp by your first service.

Paint it black and get 30 back :joke:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Um, windog, I'm riding black too. CBXER, 109okie, and all the rest of you M109R riders in Oklahoma, we need to hook up. Maybe we start our own branch of 109riders.com, what do ya say?????

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome :bigthumbsup: ....................... the addiction has begun :evil: ;)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
yep we need an Oklahoma board! Tulsa area here. I think I'm the only on on the boards from this area. Lot of you guys down towards OKC. I get down there every now and then.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome. See this link for windshield ideas (read the whole thread).

http://www.rifle.com/Motorcycle/Suzuki/srchbike.cfm?&DID=9&BikeNo=5104&Motorcycle=2006_Suzuki_M109R_(Boulevard%20M109R

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.