M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the Mirrors, levers, front and rear pegs, shifter/brake pegs and the shortened kickstand.....

just gonna paint the hub black and hopefully get a swingarm.....;)

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
looks great :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice bro. :bigthumbsup: it all flows well.

can I get more info on your MIA/POW sticker on the gas cap?
Nice work bro... :bigthumbsup:
FF I just searched mia/pow on ebay..... and actually thought they were bigger, but the size was perfect when I got them... its actually a raised sticker (has padding inbetween) :D Its been awhile but I will see if I cant find the guy again and throw u a pm... K

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great job!!!:clap2:
Thanks

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Looks great Eric!

Thank you Sir Hinkster... :bigthumbsup: and I did the levers all by myself.....LOL

awesome bro :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Clint... that jab was torwards a couple people hiding their Mods........... yes u were one of them.... LOL ;)

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
.. that jab was torwards a couple people hiding their Mods........... yes u were one of them.... LOL ;)
OK since i know i'm one of the "others" your referring to i'll give you a sneak peek... Mind you this is an early draft though so bare with the roughness...

Patended left side exit high mount exhaust with "torque loop"

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK since i know i'm one of the "others" your referring to i'll give you a sneak peek... Mind you this is an early draft though so bare with the roughness...

Patended left side exit high mount exhaust with "torque loop"

YES YOU ARE.......... LMAO and falling on the floor!!! what a dork! LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Looks great bro!!!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hey anyone remember where to pick up a chrome nut cover for the kickstand???? Anyone??

1 - 20 of 44 Posts