M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally back from Vacation and more training at the House of Kolors Corp office. WOW! Man was it fun to play with all their high dollar paints for free and get the updated training. I have been talking to a lot of you about getting things scheduled. I will try and follow up with everyone tomorrow.

I think the first person in line was silver109r which works out good because the paint set I have is silver. After that I need to get organized as to who wants what and when they want it to make it work for everyone.

Send me a pm to make sure I don't miss you and let me know what color you have now and what your budget and time frame is. I know my competition is lurking around the board so I will have to keep price quotes private but I guarantee you will be happy with the price and even happier with the end results.

I will complete your job on my tins and if at the end you say you don't like it then I will sell the set to someone else. Keep in mind I won't do a paint job that I won't put on my own bike! When I paint vtx sets I put them on bikes that I take to bike nights and bike shows and either sell the whole bike or the paint set off the bike.

I plan on using the 2nd 109 the same way. So there is no risk to you, you can make a deposit and reserve your spot in line and when it is done you have first rights to the job, you don't t like it your are refunded the deposit and it is open for bid.

Here are a few of the recent jobs I complete. I have more pictures I can email of other sets and ideas. I will do a color panel before doing the bike to make sure we are on the same page and to let you see what it will look like.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Im still waiting on your answer for a solid paint job with mild graphics ??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts