Now were talki'n. Two of those on a 109 would be a Killer. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I likeeee! :bigthumbsup: :hot:

·
Registered
407 Posts
how about some pics on a bike when you get one around to try them on? I know you are suffering from withdrawl right now Hal. :doorag: It should be worth the wait.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have ordered 100 sets of the intakes (black powder coated) but all I have right now is our prototype. Plus I don't even have a bike. Mine is in pieces down in Miami.

·
Registered
58 Posts
How much for those bad boys any Idea.... also How about shipping and Availablity
They Look Sweet please let is all know thanks ....LRG1800

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would any of the plates be available in chrome? I know that you wanted to keep them value priced and I can appreciate that. Just have a chrome addiction. With the Hyper Charger on there, I think it would look better with CHROME. JMO.

Also, which hypercharger would we buy to go with those plates???

Thanks in advance Hal.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i love what you do for all of us hal, but i'm sorry, that plate looks like crap. i love the hypercharger, and i've been holding out changing air (something i want to do very badly) for a decent kit for it...this ain't it. why did you guys give up on the hyper with the big air kit?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice work Hal. I know FelixtheCat is interested.

:eek:t:

Since you are the R&D man, have you considered making a fiberglass stogage space with a door in the place of the back cowl cover (like the busa or the smuggler compartment for the Hammer)
I was thinking you could attach it to a customer's core tradein, passenger seat or cowl cover.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bruno said:
Would any of the plates be available in chrome? I know that you wanted to keep them value priced and I can appreciate that. Just have a chrome addiction. With the Hyper Charger on there, I think it would look better with CHROME. JMO.

Also, which hypercharger would we buy to go with those plates???

Thanks in advance Hal.
Once I get the plates back then we will list everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
phaed said:
i love what you do for all of us hal, but i'm sorry, that plate looks like crap. i love the hypercharger, and i've been holding out changing air (something i want to do very badly) for a decent kit for it...this ain't it. why did you guys give up on the hyper with the big air kit?
1. The plate will be black powder coat to help it blend in.

2. The chrome look will come from the intake that you choose.

3. The goal here is to keep the cost down.

4. I think it looks pretty good in person.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
phaed said:
i love what you do for all of us hal, but i'm sorry, that plate looks like crap. i love the hypercharger, and i've been holding out changing air (something i want to do very badly) for a decent kit for it...this ain't it. why did you guys give up on the hyper with the big air kit?
We didn't give up on the Hypercharger on the Big air kit but I don't think you want to pay $800 for that setup. (2) Hyperchargers mounted on the Big Air Kit are not gonna be cheap.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I thought at one point Lamont said you were getting better numbers out of the open filters than you were the hyperchargers on the big air kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chevyguy_72 said:
I thought at one point Lamont said you were getting better numbers out of the open filters than you were the hyperchargers on the big air kit.
Except if you go back and read the messages you will see that a bunch of folks love the looks of the Hypercharger. Its their choice and its what they want so we are going to do it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts