M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of any updates on an adapter for Hyperchargers for our bike? I saw the OEM mod for our aircleaner, and it does look pretty good, but would rather have a piece of aluminum holding the cleaner on each side than just plastic.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Has anyone heard of any updates on an adapter for Hyperchargers for our bike? I saw the OEM mod for our aircleaner, and it does look pretty good, but would rather have a piece of aluminum holding the cleaner on each side than just plastic.
ThunderMFG makes the adaptors

http://www.thundermfg.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=309

also DLP sales them, but be warned, I just bought them delivered on Fri. I am not to happy that Thunder did on the machining, looks like they just hit it with a rough mill, I have rough edges on the inside and one of the screw holes is cut in half, its the same on the other one so I am assuming thats the way its supposed to be, I am calling Thunder tomorrow, for the price of this setup I expected a little more. I am going to do a dry mount tomorrow to see if all holes line up if thats all good I will prob just sand it all down and polish them and or paint them and go ahead and install

1 - 3 of 3 Posts