M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Lookin' good, bro. I had a hypercharger on my VTX and really liked it...moving parts always attract attention! :bigthumbsup::doorag:
The rear fender will provide a great canvas for some custom paint/graphics.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I always liked the Hypercharger....just too expensive for me though :-(

Were you able to hook them up so the butterfly valves open and close with throttle??? If so I would love to see a video.

I also think it would look cool to put a red or blue LED inside the Hypercharger housing so that it glows at night! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:bigthumbsup: now I want to see it in person get well soon so we can ride

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lookin' good, bro. I had a hypercharger on my VTX and really liked it...moving parts always attract attention! :bigthumbsup::doorag:
The rear fender will provide a great canvas for some custom paint/graphics.
Yes your right on the moving parts! And they are hooked up to the vacuums were they move with the twist of throttle.
Also i would like to put custom paint/graphics some time next winter.
Thank you Richard

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Syco yes they did cost alot. But i went to the bessing of the bikes about 5 weeks ago in Providence and i seen a 109 in person with a set on and i said screw it.
It was the best $720 iv spent on my bike. I will post a video tomorrow of them at work. Thanks Richard

And K109 In about 6 weeks ill contact you about a ride. Im having surgery on july 12th for my neck. 2 bad disk. But your more than welcome to stop down any time now for a drink and some food on the grill. Im right off exit 8 95 south 500 yards down the street. any time
Thanks Richard

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
cool stuff man. it does look better on the bike and good luck with your surgery.
i see about mine tomorrow, i hope i dont have to go under the knife.

·
Registered
142 Posts

How are these? Ive been looking at getting a set. I get tired on long rides but dont want floor boards. Looks good. everything looks good.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

How are these? Ive been looking at getting a set. I get tired on long rides but dont want floor boards. Looks good. everything looks good.
Hi . I love them. same here with the long rides. I have not been on a long one sence i put them on, But i think there going to work out great.

·
Registered
391 Posts
those hyperchargers are bada$$! very nice looking bike. oh yeah, thanks for the pegs, got them last week!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts