M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So looking at this Friday when I take the wife to Vegas. looks like the route is Highway 93. Any gas station concerns etc that I should be aware of?
Also anyone on the East side have a tank bag they aren't using for the weekend that they could loan me. I haven't picked a perm tank bag yet, so would rather just borrow one for the weekend to Vegas instead.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Tank Bag

I have a tank bag u can borrow. It is a fairly large bag and the only draw back is that you have to remove the bag every time you have to add gas. Its yours for the weekend if you want. I am on the East side near Power & Germann. Give me a call if you want to borrow it.
Shane

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a tank bag u can borrow. It is a fairly large bag and the only draw back is that you have to remove the bag every time you have to add gas. Its yours for the weekend if you want. I am on the East side near Power & Germann. Give me a call if you want to borrow it.
Shane
Thanks Shane :bigthumbsup: , I just sent you a pm. Hopefully I can hook up with you tomorrow evening before I pick the wife up from SkyHarbor.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
coming from phoenix, you should be ok, make sure u fill up in kingman before heading to vegas, not much gas from that area. I live out here so if you need anything or want to hook up let me know!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coming from phoenix, you should be ok, make sure u fill up in kingman before heading to vegas, not much gas from that area. I live out here so if you need anything or want to hook up let me know!
Thanks for the bag Shane, it was a big help!

I decided to cut up through Prescot cool ride!

D-ride thanks for the offer if I hadn't picked up a nasty cold I would have liked to have met up with you perhaps next time.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So sick or not I did snap some shots, Friday was great nice and sunny didn't need any of my gear. Good thing as I was dragging. Sunday I barely out ran the rain, got caught once for about 5 mins was a little cold broke out the vest and a few other items.

My Wife Sandy and the 9

Me and the 9

I pulled off and took some shots in front of Lake Mead on Suday, the backup / traffic jam to Hoover dam was 5 miles long...

Dressed for the rain and colder weather...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts