M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Gang! Hustleman here!!.....I've been away for a while. I still got my baby. I haven't done any more mods to her. She's still running strong and demanding respect. After 20,000 miles I figured I needed something a little more comfortable for the long rides. So I went out and got her a stable mate. Yea let me hear it…..I bought a HARLEY Ultra Classic.:yikes: It was down to that and a Goldwing. I couldn't buy a bike that had a louder radio than pipes. LOL! I still Love my 9 cause I still have a need for speed.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Nice bike, I actually had a deposit down on one before buying my 9. I decided paying cash for a bike over a 5 yr payment was a better way to go.

:congrats: on your new scoot.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice bike, I actually had a deposit down on one before buying my 9. I decided paying cash for a bike over a 5 yr payment was a better way to go.

:congrats: on your new scoot.:bigthumbsup:
Nothing wrong with that! Plus you needed the 9 more anyway. LOL! I was about to buy the Kawasaki Vayager. Had set up financing and everything. Went home got on Ebay and found this Harley. It's an 07. I got it last Feb. My biggest chalenge has been adjusting to throttle responce. Just nothing like a 9......PERIOD. But the comfort is great. We are riding to Daytona in March, and planning our cross country to Cali in April 2012.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
glad your still around.....sorry you had to buy an ole man bike...(I am headed that way in the next 10 yrs or so.... LOL ) but I am sure I will go with a goldwing! Hope to see ya again at the VA Meet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Glad you stopped in, and nice bikes! Which one are you bringing to the Staunton meet this year? :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice looking bike :congrats:
I rent one everytime I fly back home. (Florida) The Ultra Classic is a nice bike, no doubt about that and the wife always sits on the back and waves like the queen. LOL. Bikeweek 2010 we rented a blue&white one 2009 model I believe with only 4100 miles on it and it rode like a dream from FT. Myers to Daytona and back. On the way back we took I75 and rode 80-90mph all the way home. I was impressed with the way it handeled but my 9 will always be my #1;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts