M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hunt Deer, Turkey, Rabbits, squarrels, Coyotes, crows, bobcats,and I use to hunt 2 legged white tails tell I got married... :duck:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not a big time hunter, but I like to go for whitetails and ducks, just a few quail days, but my guns get their weekly workout at the range :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No pictures like what... ???

Dont know what your problem is but do u know hunting is a family thing... Do u have anything better than searching things U dont beleave in and posting stuff like that...

This is a family oriented site, so please no pictures like that.
BS1
???

·
Registered
300 Posts
my wife and i are devoted bow hunters, we even bowfish! i like guns also but the reward "for me" is much greater with a bow.

·
Registered
204 Posts
This is a family oriented site, so please no pictures like that.
BS1
No pictures like what? :dontknow:

It's okay for my kids to look at scantily clad, bountifully rear ended South American women :)bigthumbsup: by the way), but the family can't be subjected to this: :eek:

Gimme a break.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Here is deer I killed in Florida about 3 weeks ago. Attached to said deer is my new basset hound puppy. I also hunt squirrels and a little bit of turkey action.

I prefer to fish the flats for redfish during turkey season.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here is deer I killed in Florida about 3 weeks ago. Attached to said deer is my new basset hound puppy. I also hunt squirrels and a little bit of turkey action.

I prefer to fish the flats for redfish during turkey season.
Great Florida buck Redbull! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hmmmmm, we have the chicks on thongs on bikes thread, I post a funny cartoon photo of a cat that says "pussy hunter" and it gets deleted. Nothing close to graphic in the photo. Oh well, to each his own.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice one

No pictures like what? :dontknow:

It's okay for my kids to look at scantily clad, bountifully rear ended South American women :)bigthumbsup: by the way), but the family can't be subjected to this: :eek:

Gimme a break.[/QUOTE:bigthumbsup:]

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Nice Muly with a bow:congrats: I hunt with a bow and rifle, for White tails mainly. Have been to montana shot a huge 14 pt. non-tiypical Muly, and others but not like that one! And yes it's mounted! Best with a bow is a 6pt white tail. Have shot mant white tails, and bird hunt as well. But love to hunt and fish, and Bass is my fish I hunt.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts