M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Atlanta custom baggers! DO NOT send them a dime for anything. I could kick myself over and over for not reading the reviews on the BBB website, and this little thief did me the same way he did most on the BBB site. Paid him 1014.00 for a fairing i never received! I believe this guy is some kind of drug addict..Classic excuse after excuse of why he cant simply schedule a UPS pickup. I was told 4 times that it would ship out and it never happens and every time he has an excuse. I know a few years ago he actually sent out products but by the looks of the BBB reviews, he has simply screwed everyone out of their money and never sent them their product for the pas year and a half or so. Stay far away!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Fortunately most credit cards will help out with situation like yours. Contest the charges and the credit card company will usually give you a credit while they are investigating the situation.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortunately most credit cards will help out with situation like yours. Contest the charges and the credit card company will usually give you a credit while they are investigating the situation.
unfortunately i used my debit card instead of the credit card..This makes me so sick

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that bro. Have you contacted your bank to see if they can do something to reimburse the charges to your debit account?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Atlanta custom baggers! DO NOT send them a dime for anything. I could kick myself over and over for not reading the reviews on the BBB website, and this little thief did me the same way he did most on the BBB site. Paid him 1014.00 for a fairing i never received! I believe this guy is some kind of drug addict..Classic excuse after excuse of why he cant simply schedule a UPS pickup. I was told 4 times that it would ship out and it never happens and every time he has an excuse. I know a few years ago he actually sent out products but by the looks of the BBB reviews, he has simply screwed everyone out of their money and never sent them their product for the pas year and a half or so. Stay far away!

WOW DUDE, I had work done by them 2 years ago, but since i am local i got my stuff, but the craftsmanship is horrible, sorry for your headache. In addiction for what they charge the paint job is only mediocre also....

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW DUDE, I had work done by them 2 years ago, but since i am local i got my stuff, but the craftsmanship is horrible, sorry for your headache. In addiction for what they charge the paint job is only mediocre also....
I was ready to have to do work to it when i recieved it because i heard about the workmanship, but wasnt ready to be ripped off completely..i dont get it, he just promisses over and over to ship it and it never happens..always has an excuse..Been dealing with the promises and excuses for over 30 days..Something wrong if a man cant schedule UPS to pickup something in 30 days. What would you charge me to go ver there and pick it up and ship it to me?

·
Registered
370 Posts
unfortunately i used my debit card instead of the credit card..This makes me so sick
ALWAYS USE PAYPAL YOU CAN GET PAYPAL DEBT CARD TOO IF NEEDED!

Reactions: Joe RC51

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was ready to have to do work to it when i recieved it because i heard about the workmanship, but wasnt ready to be ripped off completely..i dont get it, he just promisses over and over to ship it and it never happens..always has an excuse..Been dealing with the promises and excuses for over 30 days..Something wrong if a man cant schedule UPS to pickup something in 30 days. What would you charge me to go ver there and pick it up and ship it to me?
I am certain its more than a UPS pickup problem, these guys overload the shop with tons of motorcycle and just can't keep up with demand. i believe you will get your parts but it will be three times longer than promised

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am certain its more than a UPS pickup problem, these guys overload the shop with tons of motorcycle and just can't keep up with demand. i believe you will get your parts but it will be three times longer than promised
I just dont think it will happen, hes been telling me for 4 weeks now that its done and he just has to ship it. He created the label and tracking number but never had them pick it up. I checked the BBB website and there is 5 or more others on there that had the same thing happen to them through this guy..

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
Consider following the instructions in the following thread. You have already completed step 1.

·
Registered
2009 M109R in Dark Cherry Red
11 Posts
Real bummer. Sorry to hear about this. I was strongly considering one of their fairings after seeing how good FC's looked. Like you, I knew there would be work involved. After reading about others' experiences with this company, I decided it wasn't worth it. I also think I would rather go with Tsukayu anyway. Doesn't look like HD, good quality, and it works with the factory headlight. Perhaps a blessing in disguise.

I remember a few months ago you were asking questions about fairings on here. I am really sorry to hear about this experience you had. I hope you can get your money back.

Luke

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Real bummer. Sorry to hear about this. I was strongly considering one of their fairings after seeing how good FC's looked. Like you, I knew there would be work involved. After reading about others' experiences with this company, I decided it wasn't worth it. I also think I would rather go with Tsukayu anyway. Doesn't look like HD, good quality, and it works with the factory headlight. Perhaps a blessing in disguise.

I remember a few months ago you were asking questions about fairings on here. I am really sorry to hear about this experience you had. I hope you can get your money back.

Luke
Thank you man! I filed a dispute with my bank so hopefully they can get the money back but i dont know. Also reported it to the BBB and FTC Seems this guy has been doing this same scam to many others since 2019. There are i think 8 other reports on the BBB website of the same thing, he takes the money and never sends the parts. Need to prosecute him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts