Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall bike Week at Myrtle Beach....Hooters Girls Bike Wash

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Oh yeah !!!!

Thats what I'm talking about... :hot: :hot: :hot: :#1: :clap2: :a18: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Thanks for making me feel like a pedophile... Are they even 16 yet? :p

G

·
Medic1210 said:
Thanks for making me feel like a pedophile... Are they even 16 yet? :p
I'm sure there are laws in place making it illegal for an establishment that sells alcohol not to hire any persons under the age of 18. So FEAST YOUR EYES on all that beautiful bike. :D

G

·
Medic1210 said:
Thanks for making me feel like a pedophile... Are they even 16 yet? :p
:a20: that was my first thought..... Umm how did they get out of school for that photo, where are there parents? I was guessing they where more like 12 but its a hard call

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
J R said:
You sure that wasent some highschool cheerleading sqaud washing cars AT hooters ? :p :joke: Your bike from what I can see looks clean.I wont comment on the girls for fear of going to prison or having one of there fathers get pissed at me making comments on his 14 year old daughter out trying to raise money for girlscouts or somthing :eek: :joke: Cool photo and bike :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
+1
I prefer Women to girls myself. Even 21 is too young for me. Let them hit atleast 23-25 and most of the games go away and you can enjoy them that much more.

Sledzep

·
Registered
141 Posts
sledzep01 said:
+1
I prefer Women to girls myself. Even 21 is too young for me. Let them hit at least 23-25 and most of the games go away and you can enjoy them that much more.

Sledzep
The games NEVER go away.......At Hooters they can work under 18 if they are not serving...The girls in the white collared shirts are the ones...They make them work as Hostesses...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Aussie109 said:
My daughters are 21 and 24 so if I look at any woman under 30 I feel like a dirty old man :(
I know what you mean Aus..I can't look without feeling guilty..I just stand there and twitch ...(as nonchalantly as possible)!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Aussie109 said:
My daughters are 21 and 24 so if I look at any woman under 30 I feel like a dirty old man :(
Aussie you and me both. My daughters are 24, 28 and 30 . I have an idea lets give all three of them a quarter and they can call us in about 10-12 years

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Believe it or not we actually asked them their ages. The one in the middle in the Corona bikini is 23. The one to the left is 20 and the on on the right is 19. IT WAS ALL LEGAL. But I did get my first real reality check when the 19 year old stated her age, my good ol' buddy that was with me said, "Wow, thats only 5 years older than your daughter!" Thanks A$$hole, you didnt need to remind me. So after that I think my new plate for the bike will read MDLFCRS (mid life crisis).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts