M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I'm a new member/owner. I've been playing in the sportsbike arena the last 12'ish years, and it's time to slow back down. I started on cruisers, I reckon I'll end on cruisers. And this is one cool cruiser!

Already ordered the JSD-M3 (I think that's right.). Looking at other mods. Nothing too crazy. That's another thing I'm trying to get away from. I sold my modded out ZX14 to get the 109. Trying to regain the simple, slower aspect of riding...But not too much so!

I'll be around. The pleasure has been mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
:a18: :welcome:
Speaking for all of us- You won't regret owning a 109.
This is a group of good people, loving a grteat bike!

G

·
Welcome. There are quite a few here, including myself, which have moved over to a M from a sportbike. You'll slow down... a little. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Same deal goes,
:welcome:
I just joined a week ago & the site is so informative.
They just dont have this in Oz.
Its good to see the same passion for the 109 in everyones blood.

:beer3:
Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You'll slow down... a little.
only a little :p

i'm a former gixxer owner, welcome aboard bud!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Much obliged, gents. Seems to be a really good group here. Glad to see it...

I've already ordered the JSD, and I've contacted Perry on the Track Pack. Too cool! Now, trying to explain to my wife (Who rides also, BTW. Good woman!) why I need to make my "slower bike" faster. Women just don't understand...Of course, as I explained to her, I just ordered the new exhaust and Power Commander for her new Ninja 650R. I sort of wrecked her other one. Kind of how I got here. Not my first oops...

Thanks, again. I'll be here all week! Thank you!

I love this stuff!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
:welcome: and you've come to the wrong bike if slowed down is what your looking for. My guess is you only think your going to slow down. Let us know your track record when you get four of five thousand on your 09. Tell us about slowed down!

And  :welcome: again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts