M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ¡¡¡

Greetings from Spain ¡¡¡¡;););)

To complement the post that I put in reference to my friend's bike will not start. We are faced with a question
We ruled out the problems of spark plugs and battery and now we are with the fuel.
We have done the following test:
With the tank removed we tried to start the bike and leaving the tap just loose fuel tank. Only a few drops
We have removed the fuel pump and fuel we are adding filter area (which by the way is somewhat blackened). This test is successful?
By making starter (cranking) the tap is not done nothing, no fuel is this normal?.
The funny thing is that the pump is something to shout inside moves to remove and replace the contact. Is this normal?
There is another test that can be done?:agree:
Any suggestions?:agree:

Thanks

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
does the pump buzz or hum when given power??

how many miles on the bike??

what year is the bike??

and has the bike been sitting for a long time??

·
Registered
138 Posts
you can take the filters off, and spray starting fluid in the intakes, and the bike should start, if it does you know it is a fuel problem!!!!! good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
does the pump buzz or hum when given power??

how many miles on the bike??

what year is the bike??

and has the bike been sitting for a long time??
The bike is 2008 and has 9700 km, the last time I was walking the bike was two weeks ago

listen do not hear, to give connected to key in your hand if the fuel pump inside noticed that it moves

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have the fuel filter is seen to have **** though perhaps not enough to reach obstructs, the question is that when it starts to suck gasoline goes totally black,

Is this normal?

something would happen to the bike if I try to have if you boot without having the fuel filter on?

someone comes up as one might test the fuel pump??

I also tried what he told me niko starting the motor torque with the sleeve of gasoline or removed and not drop out, may be defective fuel pump? however when I contact him and have had the fuel pump on his hand removed from the tank inside is noted that does something, which I do not know

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I would pick up a service manual. It is the only mod that will pay you back 10 fold. In checking the pump properly, I would think that you would need to buy special tools to test it with 100 accuracy. You would need to check the preasure out put of the pump.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good .

Finally, we have solved the problem by changing the fuel pump
Prior to this screening the combustion of spark plugs, fuel pressure is injected into the sleeve and the filter was tested.

Thanks to all people for your post ¡¡¡

1 - 7 of 7 Posts