M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the bike lot at work the other morning. Just thought I'd share the pic. Its kind of amusing to see all of the $15-25K bikes look mediocre!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That silver bike sure stands out:joke: The Red & Black makes the other bikes fade into the background! I bet your co workers wish you would park somewhere else:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
thats awsome, exactly why I went with the 9. owe yeah never owned a bike that wasn't a suzuki.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Your 9 is one of my favorite blacked out bikes on the forum. Super sharp. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bet it is really amusing when you leave work and blow by all of your coworkers. Great looking Bike! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
:hot:I just love this pic! I, typically, do not like the blacked out look but yours is just awesome!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the complements guys. I was leaving and just had to take this picture!

Yes you are right. I think there are five different models there and you would have to study the HD brochure to tell them apart!

I ride with a couple of the guys whose bikes are in the pic and they don't even try to keep up anymore. I usually hang back for a while and let them make all of their noise and when I can't take it anymore I let the "Big Dog" eat! :D

Haven't got the tires on yet. It was the morning that this picture was taken that the tire got worse on the way home. So its in the garage until they get here. Hopefully by this weekend. Have to work nights all week until Sunday anyway.

JD did you order yours from JakeWilson.com?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Thanks for the complements guys. I was leaving and just had to take this picture!

Yes you are right. I think there are five different models there and you would have to study the HD brochure to tell them apart!

I ride with a couple of the guys whose bikes are in the pic and they don't even try to keep up anymore. I usually hang back for a while and let them make all of their noise and when I can't take it anymore I let the "Big Dog" eat! :D

Haven't got the tires on yet. It was the morning that this picture was taken that the tire got worse on the way home. So its in the garage until they get here. Hopefully by this weekend. Have to work nights all week until Sunday anyway.

JD did you order yours from JakeWilson.com?
very nice picture indeed. the black and red contrast really makes that bike stand out against all the regular looking bikes in that picture, but i think that your bike would even stand out with a bunch of 9's around it. the red and black contrast is just eye catching. nice job. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts