M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I am not a fab guy or a mechanic but I have taken upon myself doing the bottlefed mod. I have made decent progress and feel certain I can finish the mod tonight, but.......I found out that the tubes will not be even. I searched the forums for answers but they all have been deleted other than a guy asking this same question. Now that being said I bought the Spectre 90' chromed plastice tubes in 3" in the same section as where I bought the filters. I saw on one post that you can buy an extension but I have had any luck. Are you guys just leaving yours unlevel or is there another option. If I need to find new tubes let me know. Thanks for the help.

This was posted on how to, but i realized that was not the correct spot. Sorry for that guys.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bottlefed intakes

I used a 60 and 90 degree on the right side. 90 and 15 degree on the left side. That brought the filters about even. Wish I knew how to post pics.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got it all on last night along with a GMan Bully. The Bully was a bit difficult due to my lack of wanting to tear my bike into pieces. The 4" extension seems like it is making them sit forward at the same distance. I am going to sit down tonight and align and tighten them for good. I will let you know how they do after I ride it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I have to do a test on the Bully to make sure it is set correct. I will try and put some pics of it on the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts