M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Idaho seems to have some of the highest gas prices in the US right now. I think I may have found a way to beat oil companies at there own game. This hog has 3 cubic inches of raw power. It will 0-60 in, uh, well, maybe if you dropped it out of an air plane.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No unfortunately the 280 is on the seat. :clap2: I was saving some weight however wearing my squid approved riding apparel.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
t0rch75 said:
No unfortunately the 280 is on the seat.  :clap2:  I was saving some weight however wearing my squid approved riding apparel.
275 here. I wasn't going to go there, but since you did .... :a20:

·
Registered
600 Posts
:yikes: :a20:

·
Registered
665 Posts
My son said these are all over the town,in Long Beach,Ca. Guys fix them up and some can go 60mph! :eek: I can't imagine being on that,going that fast. As a matter of fact I don't think I could even ride one!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a 49 cc 2 stroke. I did some porting, polishing, and made a pipe for it with a better expansion chamber. It will do burnouts (with bleach) and about 45 mph with me on it. With my kid piloting it really hauls. (65lb 10 year old) There are a couple of these in the neighborhood so we manage to scare up a race every now and then. Pretty fun though I must say.

·
Registered
96 Posts
t0rch75 said:
Well Idaho seems to have some of the highest gas prices in the US right now. I think I may have found a way to beat oil companies at there own game. This hog has 3 cubic inches of raw power. It will 0-60 in, uh, well, maybe if you dropped it out of an air plane.

Ok, get that helmet on right now! ((( ;

EFE M109

·
Registered
898 Posts
i saw a video a while back of guys riding those at Deal's Gap .... now that was cool :bigthumbsup:

khrome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts