M109 Rider Forums banner

How strong are your passenger pegs?

2K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  JUtah 
#1 ·
Seen this on another forum. Man I can't even dream of the pegs holding my fat butt up for very long! :DÂ

See less See more
#5 ·
Pretty sweet. That's some throttle control right there, especially since he can't use the rear brake to control the speed and what not. Also, it's good to see he's geared up nicely. First person I thought about when I saw that pic was Wizard or DCizzle, but his tail light isn't clear. Then again, it could have been taken before he replaced it.

#11 ·
rasputin said:
No problem with the passenger peg strength..remember if you can step on one to get your leg over..it is carrying all you weight..so two should be fine.
I notice the "Big Dog" M/C sign in the background. :D
They carry a fairly complete line including Suzuki, Big Dog, Victory, Yamaha, and Aprilla among others. The shop is Full Throttle motorsports here in Lansing Michigan.
What's nice is Capitol Harley Davidson is right across the street from them so they probably got a chance to enjoy seeing how flexible metric power is.
Jer

#20 ·
Here's what he said in his post:The M109 is one the best cruiser's for stand up wheelies. Great power, long 1st gear, big tire for lots of traction. A few good pics in the gallery. More to come! Just need an air shifter to shift gears while standing on the rear pegs.

#21 ·
Ron S said:
Here's what he said in his post:The M109 is one the best cruiser's for stand up wheelies. Great power, long 1st gear, big tire for lots of traction. A few good pics in the gallery. More to come! Just need an air shifter to shift gears while standing on the rear pegs.
And his bike is box stock. Kudos to his skill and willingness to share the pics,

#22 ·
I don't know about the passenger pegs.. But I do know that Taz has bent the bolts on the rider pegs before... While sitting in the seat mind you.

Apparently the bolts for these things are really soft so that they will bend before you damage the frame.. :dontknow: Not sure thats 100% true, but then, Taz isn't a lightweight... Even compared to my less than petite self.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.