Registered
624 Posts
What's wrong with that?
He's on the right side of the road!

for Australia :joke::joke:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
This happens all the time down there , During my last trip there , I road the Dragon with StoneMan in his Mitsu. this Guy Was all over the Road :eek:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
None of us are perfect riders and we all get lazy at times or take a bad line into or out of a curve. Having said that I personally really try to take good consistent lines in the mountain twisties. If I find myself getting too close to the centerline that means one thing to me.......slow it down.

Not only do I not ride the centerline I don't even like getting very close to it. It's just not worth it to me. On a posted 35mph curve I'd much rather take a good line at 50mph than push it to 65mph and be in the other lane. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Typical driving behavior on the Dragon.

Most of the noob bikers that go to the Dragon don't know what a "holding a line through the curves" means...

The guys riding gear and driving exhibition from the pic should tell you a bunch. He's a future road rash victim waiting his turn.

Every time I go to the Dragon, I hear "Welcome to the Jungle" from Guns N' Roses playing in my head.

Not only do I not ride the centerline I don't even like getting very close to it. It's just not worth it to me. On a posted 35mph curve I'd much rather take a good line at 50mph than push it to 65mph and be in the other lane. :doorag:
Agree!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts