M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I watched it 5 times and I STILL can't figure out what the guy did wrong. I'm thinking the rear slid out on the wet pavement is all.

·
Registered
93 Posts
DON'T DO THAT you had me thinking some one had already trashed one of these baby's.... i am all for riding hard but i like to see them rubber side down :evil:...... that was cool though i bet is ego took the most damage

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wanted said:
I watched it 5 times and I STILL can't figure out what the guy did wrong. I'm thinking the rear slid out on the wet pavement is all.
I don't think that dragstrip is wet, looks like he dropped the clutch and spun the rear tire and by the time it hooked he was pointed the wrong way.

·
Registered
314 Posts
He got pointed wrong, didn't abort ,counter steer, or throttle back enough, and hit throttle again as he went up the divider. I used to have an unpredictable bike at the track. I feel bad for the guy. P.S.  I didn't wipe out but the bike would jump around before it decided to go straight. Not Fun    :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I expected him to not get up. Looks like his neck got tweaked and I would think his knees smacked the ground real hard.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gotta give him a 9/10 for getting some big air.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
That's the other thing I was worried would happen to me the other day at the track (V-Rod against the tree being the other).

G

·
I remenber seeing this when is was first posted and when I was at the strip this is all I could think about. I do that kinda stuff to myself all the time. ie the dyno drags. Think way to much about it.

But that is not how I do it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts