M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas,

I am thinking about selling the "9". I really do not have time to ride it like I want. I am in school working towards my MBA (very time consuming) and I my kids are active in the school programs. When do ride I am on the Harley, the wife lprefer riding it more. I am considering letting it go. The "9" is black with a the 109 tank bra and no mods. It has about 750 miles on it. I may consider throwing in the 109 jacket (4X)

·
Registered
666 Posts
i know OYChoppa  is looking for one BUT i also know he's needing to sell is current bike ..maybe you two can work something out ;)

pm him you never know

good luck

·
Registered
133 Posts
Spankster said:
www.kbb.com Kelly Blue book

has a link for used bike values...
becareful about using kelly blue book, will give you what the dealer would sell it for not an individual, selling it yourself you can expect to take off an additional 10-15% over kelly blue book. So using kelly blue book in my zip code it shows the 06 M109 at a dealership is worth $9970, so in actuality you could possibly get 9k for it selling it yourself, also MODS(unfortunitly) do not influence pricing or value on motorcycles and in some cases drop the value more......food for thought...

·
Registered
243 Posts
SLOPOKE said:
becareful about using kelly blue book, will give you what the dealer would sell it for not an individual, selling it yourself you can expect to take off an additional 10-15% over kelly blue book. So using kelly blue book in my zip code it shows the 06 M109 at a dealership is worth $9970, so in actuality you could possibly get 9k for it selling it yourself, also MODS(unfortunitly) do not influence pricing or value on motorcycles and in some cases drop the value more......food for thought...
100% Correct... Sometimes mods will lesson the value... Plus KBB for motorcycles does not account for anything, Such as milage, like they do in the used car section...

Great points... :read: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have been thinking ok pulling the plug on ole Silver myself-just not catching any seat time-maybe I'll try the bike thing later in life. Besides I can save $180 a month. plus ins. at $30.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
I have been thinking ok pulling the plug on ole Silver myself-just not catching any seat time-maybe I'll try the bike thing later in life. Besides I can save $180 a month. plus ins. at $30.
DON'T DO IT! :(

There's not enough M109's around Austin to begin with! (You were from Austin weren't you?)

·
Registered
572 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
Greg, who will I have to go riding with and racing those stupid tuner kids with?

You can't sell it, just tell the boss you need a vacation...

Go break 1k miles...

Go break 2k miles....

Then go back to work :)

:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
BigBen said:
Greg, who will I have to go riding with and racing those stupid tuner kids with?

You can't sell it, just tell the boss you need a vacation...

Go break 1k miles...

Go break 2k miles....

Then go back to work :)

:)

That awesome Ben. We did have a friggin great time blasting down Hwy 6 that evening. I think your riding has come along way in a short time. I'll hit your cell this weekend. Z- :doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts