M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess if I didn't like it I could easily remove the stripe. I forgot I even had the stripes until I went to check out the 2011 Shelby Cobra (550hp) Bad A$$.

Maybe it'll be my christmas present and I'll have a black and red theme.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Painted bike 69 camero hugger orange C/W stripe

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I added my stripes but i had mine painted on with a silver metallic paint that i bought and then i had my seat done to match at the upholsterer

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may try the flat black stripe on my gloss black 109. I'll post pictures hopefully this week.

If I don't like it I'll take em off!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Flat Back stripe on Gloss black bike has begun. Should be complete early next week.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Flat Back stripe on Gloss black bike has begun. Should be complete early next week.

I'm a thinkin it will look awesome, good luck

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
So, can anybody explain why the pics in the link on the OP are of bikes from this site? Hinks-- for sure, JD's---could be, he would have to chime in on that, and could be another members or Hink's in '09 when it was white. Looks like someone is using pics without permission and some of you owners should chime in. Just sayin----someone is making money of your work.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, can anybody explain why the pics in the link on the OP are of bikes from this site? Hinks-- for sure, JD's---could be, he would have to chime in on that, and could be another members or Hink's in '09 when it was white. Looks like someone is using pics without permission and some of you owners should chime in. Just sayin----someone is making money of your work.
It does have a quote right above the pictures?

Special thanks to "Hink" & "yaababy" for allowing us to use their photos =)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hink and JD already spoke with the ebay seller. They worked out a deal.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts