585 Posts
Never a fan of Suzuki , and wouldnt buy ANY bike because of a name !  :yikes:

This bike is just ....Bad Azz !  :doorag:

Great job by Suzi ,  and what a great value too  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
The looks and the motor!!! :D

It's the first bike Zuki has ever made that i like.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I was going to buy a Honda VTX 1800 Sport model..mostly because of the name and past bikes I had....then I saw this bad boy in the corner on a little
stage...silver in color and I said to myself....MINE !

·
Registered
702 Posts
value (performance per cruiser dollar)

style (bold and racy for a cruiser)

performance (fits virtually any size rider and almost every riding style)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
you need to amend your poll to include performance,and handling :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
You forgot the great brakes :bigthumbsup:

sledzep01 said:
and amend it for fit/size

Sledzep
+1 :D

CC Rider said:
This bike is just ....Bad Azz ! :doorag:
Major +1 :evil:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had been looking for a nice cruiser bike for a few years now. Since I work for ASMC, I am pretty much "expected" to buy the brand (plus I get the sweet discount), but I did not care for any of our cruisers because most of them had spoke wheels. I know there are a lot of spoke wheel fans out there, but I am pretty much lazy and would not be into cleaning spokes all the time. Plus they look old fashioned (to me). So when they released this bike I said "it's about time ....now this is the bike I have been waiting for". I don't care if they would of named it the boogersnapper, I still would of bought it. If any other company would of made this bike I probably would of bought it anyway and had some pissed off coworkers to deal with. I guess I got lucky. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to the dealer looking to replace the shadow I sold 4 years ago. They had one black and one silver, and I fell in love with the silver. I went home and did some research. I went back the next day and drove it home. I've had it a month and love everything about it.

G

·
I have a wing for two up riding and last year bought a Roadstar. Worked it, but it never got where I was quite happy with it. It was pretty quick, handled well, but not quite the guts and handling I wanted. I can't ride a sports bike because I have bad knees. Saw the 109 and liked the looks, started reading up on it and seemed to be the perfect combo of what i was looking for. Now that I have it, it is definately what I was looking for.

·
Registered
190 Posts
All of the above plus more! My buddy took delivery of his on a Thursday. I test drove it on a Saturday evening, and knowing the dealer still had two on the floor was at their door when they opened on a Tuesday morning with funds in hand! Best bike I've ever owned :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
To be honest, I wasn't aware of exactly what I was getting. All I knew is that when I saw a picture of one online, I had to go see one for myself. I test rode one and that was it. I read all the specs online before I went to try one on and it was impressive on paper, but there's nothing like cracking the throttle on this thing and watching the world become a blur in your peripheral vision, then cruising it downtown and watch people do double-takes as I ride past :doorag: Two months and 5,000+ miles later and it still impresses me every time I ride it :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Haven't owned a bike in thirty years......saw a commercial for Victory and was in awe of that back tire and the sleek lines......that all came to an end when I happened to come across the 109......what a cool looking bike. Allways thought that if I bought another bike it would be an HD.....looked at em and nothing impressed me as much as the 109...now have an 07 on order......haven't ridden one.....haven't heard one.....and haven't seen one outside a dealer.......crazy huh.....but after reading all of these posts for the past month ......know I made a great choice.......oh yeah and yes I'm going nuts waiting for the 07.....talked to dealer or steeler as I've heard......won't be long ......anyone got any valium......??

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Same here...

The M109R and the Victory bikes sitting side by side look almost the same. Except for minor differences in design.
I wanted the M109R when I sold my CBR1000F. It just was not available yet...
I looked at the Victory but the price was making my azz hurt! 18k for it.... Owie!

So I settled for the Boulevard C90T.. But my MOJO was starting to solidify. So I returned to the Suzuki shop looking for the 109.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Had a Volusia and the main two buddies I ride with have a fat boy and a Victory 8 ball. Wanted a bigger bike and something different. Doesn't get much bigger or different, the value was also a plus.

Tastes Great - More Filling

:super:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have always liked/prefered Suzuki's. I still owne a Suzuki 1200 Madura.

I love the looks.

I have always likes the Hot Rod Cruisers.

I like the price.

I like the size of the bike.

I just love my 109! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
To be honest, I wasn't aware of exactly what I was getting. All I knew is that when I saw a picture of one online, I had to go see one for myself. I test rode one and that was it. I read all the specs online before I went to try one on and it was impressive on paper, but there's nothing like cracking the throttle on this thing and watching the world become a blur in your peripheral vision, then cruising it downtown and watch people do double-takes as I ride past :doorag: Two months and 5,000+ miles later and it still impresses me every time I ride it :D
5000 miles in two months!!! You are my hero. I've had mine for a month and only just hit my 600 mile break in. I think I need to quite my day job.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts