M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My neighbor up a couple a blocks over and his wife both belong to the "Gypsy MC", My buddy Doug belongs to the Blue Knights, and that got me thinking as to how many of us here belong to a motorcycle club or gang? Cheers.

G

·
Sorry about any confusion. I gave the thumbs up above to show support. I don't belong to any clubs, although I am a US Army Veteran and would love to become part of the Patriot Guard...

·
Registered
908 Posts
Only club I belonged to was the U.S. Army for 20 years. Great Gang and sometimes ride with their colors on my jacket.......Get lots of thumbs up :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
686 Posts
None of the above here. When riding for pleasure (as opposed to commuting to work) I prefer the solitude of riding alone, or with the wife on back, instead of group rides. There is something very therapeutic about riding alone through the Utah mountains or deserts.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
rideutah said:
None of the above here. When riding for pleasure (as opposed to commuting to work) I prefer the solitude of riding alone, or with the wife on back, instead of group rides. There is something very therapeutic about riding alone through the Utah mountains or deserts.
Ditto :bigthumbsup: Solo through the "smaller" Pocono Mountains" of NE Pa. :D :D :D

G

·
Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club (Florida Chapter)......a loose affiliation of people who've become good friends, ride a variety of different bikes, and don't really care weather it's a club or not. It's all about the friendships. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts