M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats it. We all have had our bikes about the same amount of time. ::)

How many have you rolled across? :cop: 756 for me. And they were all under 50mph officer, I promise :beer2:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm just over 1400. Got it March 1st. It would have been more, but I ride two bikes.

G

·
656 miles ....and ready for the first service....Free of charge at the dealer ,,because of the oil problem and the front wheel on backwards.... :D....So a free oil change and hope its not overfilled again..

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
200. unfortunately i can't ride it to work because i have to have the motorcycle safety course first to get on base (army). i'm scheduled for the course next week, so not too much longer to wait.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
traysvega said:
656 miles ....and ready for the first service....Free of charge at the dealer ,,because of the oil problem and the front wheel on backwards.... :D....So a free oil change and hope its not overfilled again..
I would be really leery about taking it back. I'm having the dealer compinsate me in other ways. Like parts and a service manual. This way I can be sure that it's done right, and if it is not I have no one to blame but myself. Good luck and don't forget to check up after them.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not to pull this thread off topic but are some of you perhaps reffering to the dealer over filling your bike with oil? My dealer had done so after I had warned that I had read about this problem. My bkie poured oil from the air fiilter after putting 250 miles on it.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
2 weeks - 1300 km (about 830 miles)

I'm north of AB rider - (Calgarians must be fair weather riders - J/K :D )

Was 72 F yest and today

·
Registered
211 Posts
Four weeks and 300 miles. After a four month drought now has rain two times this week :hot:

·
Registered
363 Posts
got mine three weeks ago 1150 miles on her can't wait to ride to the americade rally in June in lake George NY it's about 500 miles from Philadelphia

·
Registered
45 Posts
picked my bike up 4-20-06..put a 100 miles on it first day.. love it ..was looking at a V Rod & found a free magazine with the 109 featured ...started reading about it & the rest is history!! I have owned three Harley's in the past!!! I'm looking for the information on adjusting the handlebars.. can anyone steer me to it!!! lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got 1100 miles on mine since 3/31/06 but I've also been workimg alot of overtime. I enjoy it so much i wished I had more time.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
as of today 1 week and 407 and goes in for 500 mile check up on friday which i am hoping to have that by than

1 - 20 of 39 Posts