M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Not sure about how many are from Wisconsin, but you left your self open for attack. Packers suck. (and the Bears do too, but I still love em)

What part of MKE you from?

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you ever make it a little west there are a few of use out here in the Twin Cities! I know you would be more likely to rid e to Chitown up if yea ever do head this way?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My First 109

Hey Wisconsin 109 riders. I just purchased my first 109 - 2006. I am so damn excited to get that thing out and put some miles on it. I live south of Madison. Just joined the group here. Hope to meet up with some fellow 109 riders some day.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hey Wisconsin 109 riders. I just purchased my first 109 - 2006. I am so damn excited to get that thing out and put some miles on it. I live south of Madison. Just joined the group here. Hope to meet up with some fellow 109 riders some day.
Glad to see you joined us. There is enough of us we need to have a ride this summer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm about 2 miles up the road from you brew city, I met topgun a few weeks ago. He's still got my email and stuff, I'm up for a good summer ride. The more the 109s merrier! Of course mine looks retardedly stock next to both of yours.........:verymad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.