M109 Rider Forums banner

bought m109 NEW

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed we are at 1730 members here at the m109.com site.... anyone have an idea how many 109's have been sold new??...mjm

·
Registered
898 Posts
I was wondering the other day how many of the members we currently have actually own one....

khrome

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
cowboy casey said:
this makes 5... LOL

Dennis, where in Bend, OR, i grew up there... lived in the middle of town by the park and out on tumalo rd...

Casey
I'm off of Ferguson, in the SE part of town. Do you know Ferguson? It connects 15th and 27th south of Reed Market. New subdivision right next to the canal, bought a brand new house here in March of 2005. Love this town! Where you at nowadays? :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I've got the only one around here.................... for that matter I haven't seen another one on the road yet within a 100mi radius of here :eek:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
other than mine :super: :bigthumbsup:(Silver), i've seen 3 :eek: here on the road in vegas... 2 blk :p 1 silver :doorag: (road with another site member...good time had by all) :D :D :D :bigthumbsup:...mjm

·
Registered
166 Posts
+1 "FASTEST" Blurple

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've got the only one in my area, haven't seen another one yet .. Of course I have a black one --- the absolute fastest color!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
we have 3 total in Laredo, but mine is the fastest for sure since the sheer velocity of the monstrous 1800cc engine propelled mine to the point where ALL the pigment was stripped off the paint by the wind and it's just Pearl White now :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
just bought my second one. gotta fill the garage w/ sumtin.
Uhm, your kidding right. :confused: Not that I would find that a bad Idea. ;) It's just not fair thats all. I don't even have one yet. :(

G

·
One dealer in the greater Salt Lake area has sold over thirty since they came out. We have four stealers in the area so I would expect there are over fifty to sixty around here somewhere. Would'nt it be nice if all of us were to have a get together somewhere next summer?

Reed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts