M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have my ticket already but not sure if I'm riding to the event other than very early on Saturday morning. It's a real zoo ( I have gone every year but one for the last seven), dusty, and during the hottest month of the year. No cover. Let me know if you're going and we can meet up. I am going to attempt to make the ride into down town on Friday night. The cops close off down town area all the way to the capitol building and only let in the bikes. There will be a lot of custom bikes and good mix of assorted others. It gets real noisy and a lot of fun.

In case you don't have their web site it's www.rotrally.com

Wonder if Suzuki will be there?? Email me with your details.

Bob

·
Registered
119 Posts
This rider and his 109 will be there comin in from San Antone... Hopefully the first two days but not sure yet... 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Keep me posted and we'll meet up. You can see my email address by looking it up on this site. If nothing else maybe we can ride some of the hill country. They are estimating around 75 to 125K bikes for the weekend and at least 30k will be down town on Friday Night! They are now closing three streets for all the bikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Planning to go!

Hey I am for sure going Friday and maybe Saturday. Would like to meet up with other 109r's. I have never been. Missed out last year so already made plans to go to this one. Where do u buy the tickets at? thanks

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I am thinking about going but not 100% sure at this time. If I go I will head to Austin that saturday morning and stay overnight somewhere :dontknow:.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I am for sure going Friday and maybe Saturday. Would like to meet up with other 109r's. I have never been. Missed out last year so already made plans to go to this one. Where do u buy the tickets at? thanks
When you ride into the convention center people will direct you to the location to buy your wrist band, or you can buy online at their web site.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Boulevardvette and myself will be getting there Wednesday to set up camp. We are in Green D6J spot. Stop by and have a beer or two

1 - 8 of 8 Posts