·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Boulder for dinner, took the long way home :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nice :p. i used to live in colo spgs. have you ever ridden along the arkansas river in that canyon? that's a great ride...really curvey, very nice scenery...steep canyon walls with mountain goats and a river right beside you the whole way.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never ridden down by the Springs. I'll have to ask a couple guys I know from around there what road that is. We rode to Nederland, over to Rollinsville and back down to Golden. The pass is about 8,500ft. The bike performed flawlessly. Just need a sissy bar so the better half can stay on when I decide that I don't want to be passed any more. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wow... that is the hugest license plate I have ever seen on a bike. Is that what they make you sport in Colorado?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I believe that's the temp/30-day tag. If it's anything like here, they don't have bike-sized temp tags - so you end up with a full size one until your 'real' tag comes in.

J

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice! I used to live in Colo Spgs and miss the scenery. Colorado is a beautiful place to ride and live. Haven't been back in about 3 years. :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a temporary tag. Vehicles aren't registered from the dealership here. You have to wait for the DMV to mail you a card after about 6 weeks, then go stand in line at the DMV to pay the fee, then wait another month or so for the real tags.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
It's a temporary tag. Vehicles aren't registered from the dealership here. You have to wait for the DMV to mail you a card after about 6 weeks, then go stand in line at the DMV to pay the fee, then wait another month or so for the real tags.
Aaaaaaaah! What would we do without government bureaucracy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts