924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
                           Here it is from a different angle!

Â

G

·
Stinky Pinky said:
                           Here it is from a different angle!

Yea, that is the super duper slo mo tape slowed down 1.3 million times, right before impact.

Â

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Stinky Pinky said:
I dont wish this on anyone. Watch out for those cages.

I've been to a lot of MC v/s cage wrecks, and I can assure you that unless he was on the auto bahn, he was considerably faster than any posted US speed limit. There was a similar one in PA this year where a MC hit a van in the side, flipped the van over and it burst into flames. Killed all 4 people inside the van and the rider. The MC was found inside the van after the smoke cleared.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Medic1210 said:
I've been to a lot of MC v/s cage wrecks, and I can assure you that unless he was on the auto bahn, he was considerably faster than any posted US speed limit. There was a similar one in PA this year where a MC hit a van in the side, flipped the van over and it burst into flames. Killed all 4 people inside the van and the rider. The MC was found inside the van after the smoke cleared.
RESPECT the MC

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I saw one simular to that in Daytona 2 years ago ,a 19 y/o guy was running from the cops afer doing a wheelie ......I saw him hit the ford suv and it was just a puff of steam and then the suv rolled off.....I jumped off my bike and checked his vitals but with no helment at about 115 mph his head was jelly. The gsxr 1000 he was on only had the last little pieces of plastic around the tail light.and all four passengers in the ford had to be taken away in an ambulance.two with broken hips and pelvises. It aint no game out there,.....he would have gotten a 87 dollar ticket had he stopped after they lit him up for the wheelie........istead ,he Died !!!! If your gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tuff
I think I rolled up on that right after it happened. The guy was DOA and his bike was rolled up like a ball, all you could tell that was part of a motorcycle was the rear wheel. The SUV looked pretty bad too. ::) It happen right in front of our hotel on the south side of Daytona. Very sad and didn't have to happen. :confused:

·
Registered
53 Posts
My uncle sent me that pic in an email some time ago and if I remember correctly he was going over 300 kilometers per hour when he hit the car.  Driver, passenger and rider all died, no big surprise looking at it.  It happened in Europe and they used that car to promote safety.  The car pulled through a 4way intersection and the bike never hit the brakes. Just looked at the pic again and this one is different. The one I saw was the same size car but the bike was completely inside the car. The front tire was where the rear driver seat was and the rear tire was on the passenger seat. Unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.