M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The short version is that I was pumped about doing the Indy track ride this morning. But yesterday I went to the track to go to the museum and got into it with a security guard who had no use for motorcycles. So no more Indy for me.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
The short version is that I was pumped about doing the Indy track ride this morning. But yesterday I went to the track to go to the museum and got into it with a security guard who had no use for motorcycles. So no more Indy for me.Â
Don't let a braindead "security guard" get you down , just tell him to F.O. and D. :verymad: . There are alot of nice people in this state, but there are so real D%#*heads too that think the world revolves around them.

BTW where was the moron at ...... (the track museum? ) I might just have to take a ride and see if I can piss him off too LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
The short version is that I was pumped about doing the Indy track ride this morning. But yesterday I went to the track to go to the museum and got into it with a security guard who had no use for motorcycles. So no more Indy for me.
he probably flunked out of toll booth school.....mjm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts