M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Trogdor Thats a cute Grandson you have there! :bigthumbsup:
You just take care of yourself so you and him can do stuff together when he's big enough to go.
That's the only regret I have, that my grandfather pasted away before i was old enough to take him fishing like he did me.
My grandfather was a special person and I love him dearly,he bought me the only go cart I ever had took me fishing in trout river in Jacksonville,use to get me in trouble for not going to church with Grandma cause we wanted to fish instead :D I'd give anything to spend One day with him right now.
so you take care of your self and enjoy that Grandson as long as possible :bigthumbsup:
Later Silentrider

·
Registered
642 Posts
My son has been riding with me since he was 8 years old he's now 10 and loves it even hwy riding.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Trogdor , that's a good looking kiddo.....you should be proud. I am glad to see you showing him the RIGHT way (good helmet) , young. I am a bit dissappointed he is NOT in boots , gloves and a jacket oh yeah and pants those help too :joke: :joke:

Seriously , from what I have read , they really need to be able to be several years olds at least , so they can really hang on and fit in the seat well etc.

Try a dirt bike first , may be easier and safer.....again, glad he has a good Grandfather to show him the motorcycling experience..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Shriker said:
Trogdor , that's a good looking kiddo.....you should be proud. I am glad to see you showing him the RIGHT way (good helmet) , young. I am a bit dissappointed he is NOT in boots , gloves and a jacket oh yeah and pants those help too :joke: :joke:

Seriously , from what I have read , they really need to be able to be several years olds at least , so they can really hang on and fit in the seat well etc.

Try a dirt bike first , may be easier and safer.....again, glad he has a good Grandfather to show him the motorcycling experience..... :bigthumbsup:
There is a passenger harness for kids (http://www.childridingbelt.com/enghowto.htm). I have one for my son who's almost 2 and I'm waiting til he gains another 5 lbs and 1 inch to fit into it. He's already taking rides with me on the quads and little pw50. He stands on the seat of his battery powered 4 wheeler while riding and presses the thumb switch with his foot. He grabbed the hot pipe of the pw50 and now has a phillips screw head imprint seared into his palm. He cries anytime he has to walk past a bike and not ride it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Shriker said:
Trogdor , that's a good looking kiddo.....you should be proud. I am glad to see you showing him the RIGHT way (good helmet) , young. I am a bit dissappointed he is NOT in boots , gloves and a jacket oh yeah and pants those help too :joke: :joke:

Try a dirt bike first , may be easier and safer.....again, glad he has a good Grandfather to show him the motorcycling experience..... :bigthumbsup:
There is a passenger harness for kids (http://www.childridingbelt.com/enghowto.htm). I have one for my son who's almost 2 and I'm waiting til he gains another 5 lbs and 1 inch to fit into it. He's already taking rides with me on the quads and little pw50. He stands on the seat of his battery powered 4 wheeler while riding and presses the thumb switch with his foot. He grabbed the hot pipe of the pw50 and now has a phillips screw head imprint seared into his palm. He cries anytime he has to walk past a bike and not ride it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts